The PMO recommends the use of Google shared drives to store all of the project files and share it with the project team. When a project has been officially closed, the Project Lead/Coordinator can archive the project repository as follows:
- Add the word '(CLOSED)' at the end of the folder’s name
- Add ‘z’ at the beginning of the name (this will force the folder to go to the bottom of the list)
- Example: 'zProject- Gmail Migration (CLOSED)'
- Change the access rights to "viewer" for all users, except for the Project Lead and Project Coordinator
- Inform all of your stakeholders that the folder has been renamed