SSUWLAN and ResHall-WLAN are available on the main campus for SSU students, staff and faculty. Guests of the university may also join these networks after receiving wireless access from the IT Help Desk (see Guest Access to WiFi for details on how to obtain a guest login).
Joining SSUWLAN or ResHall-WLAN requires a device with a web browser to load a portal page.
Connecting to SSUWLAN or ResHall-WLAN
- Select SSUWLAN or ResHall-WLAN from your device's wireless menu.
- Launch your preferred web browser. The captive portal login page will load automatically.
- Enter your Seawolf ID and password.
- If prompted, accept SSU's certificate.
I can’t see a wireless network.
- Verify that you have wireless enabled.
- If your device has a physical switch that turns the wireless on or off, ensure that it is switched to the "on" position.
I select SSUWLAN or ResHall-WLAN, but nothing happens.
- Run Network Troubleshooting for your device.
- Clear your browser's cache and reload the web page.
- Ensure DHCP is enabled.
For assistance or questions, contact the IT Help Desk.