SSU IT has an array of commonly used software available for students, staff, and faculty. Our new software distribution solution is through Kivuto. Kivuto allows users to sign in with their Seawolf account, browse through available software, and download for free or at a discounted rate. Software availability will vary depending on whether you are a student, staff, or faculty.
How to Login and Download
- Login to Kivuto or point your browser to https://sonoma.onthehub.com (also available via the Software Downloads tile in the Online Services Portal).
- Sign in with your Seawolf ID and password.
- You will land on the Kivuto Splash page with a list of free software available from SSU.
- Click on your desired software.
- Choose your platform (either Windows or Mac).
- Click the [Add to Cart] button.
- You will be given the option to check out or continue shopping.
Once you decide to check out, Kivuto will send you a confirmation message with a download link.
- Check your email inbox and open the message from Kivuto: Your software is ready for download!
- Click your email in the top right corner and select [Your Account/Orders].
- Find the order number and verify your software is listed under “Items”.
- Click the [View Details] button.
- Instructions for installing the software (after it has been downloaded) are listed on this page. Click the [Download] button for the corresponding software.
- Take note of the size (in MBs) of the package and make sure you have enough hard drive space on your device.
- Click the [Download] button.
- If you are logged into your browser under a personal Gmail account, you will need to click the [Switch Accounts] button. If not, skip to step 18.
- Click [Sign in to another account].
- Enter your SSU email and password.
- Click the radio button to the left of your SSU email and then click [Continue].
- You will be taken to a download page. Click the [Download] button in the center of the screen.
- Click the [Download anyway] button.
- Your software package will begin downloading.
- Instructions for installation can be found within the package as well.
- Extract the files and follow the install instructions!
Note: Please contact the IT Help Desk for assistance with procuring and downloading software.
Free Software Available to Students
Free Software Available to Staff/Faculty
- Adobe Creative Cloud Full Suite
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- IBM SPSS Statistic
- JMP Pro
Low Cost Software
Kivuto also offers educational discounts on select titles. Check the Paid and Kivuto Offers tabs for complete list of titles.