Please note the following:
- Lab Request forms must be submitted a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the first requested date.
- Only the labs listed below are available for scheduling through this form.
- No more than 50% of any course may be taught in an IT computer lab.
- Finals week will not be scheduled automatically. It is your responsibility to schedule in advance any times you need a lab during the week of final exams.
- Instructors are encouraged to attend a lab orientation session before teaching in a computer lab. To request an orientation, contact the IT Help Desk x4-4357
- Instructor may need to sign a Copyright Release Form before specialized software can be installed in lab.
Required portions of the form are marked (*). Requests submitted without required information cannot be processed.
Before submitting a lab request, check Labs Locations and Schedules for availability.