Sonoma State University Information Technology provides the spectrum of IT services needed to deliver quality academic and administrative technology.
IT department guidelines:
- Collaboration: We are dedicated to a constructive, team-oriented environment, gathering varied perspectives, sharing knowledge, and building effective partnerships with key stakeholders
- Continuous Improvement: We strive for operational excellence through the ongoing development and evaluation of resources, processes and solutions across the entire organization
- Innovation: We encourage creative and critical thinking in the development of technology services and solutions
- People: We listen to, respect, and care for faculty, staff, students, and one another, both professionally and personally
- Service: We strive to provide excellent service by being consistent, agile, reliable, and accessible to all
- Transparency: We leverage open communications and thoughtful business processes to be accountable in our interactions and our work