To filter rows, you can use any of the pre-configured filters or create a new one (see how to create a filter).
To use one of the pre-configured filters:
- Click on the filter menu from the toolbar “Filter Off” (when there is no filter selected)
- Select any of the existing filters (e.g. Accomplished, Assigned to me, In Progress, Not Started, etc.)
- Once you select a filter from the menu, the name of the active filter will show up on the toolbar
- If you want to view the criteria of any filter you can click on the ‘pencil’ icon next to the name of the filter (only available for licensed users)
- To turn off the filter, select the option “Filter Off”